A federal government website managed by the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, S.W. - Washington, D.C. 20201
CNMI H1N1 Poster - How Can I Prevent the Flu
H1N1 Poster - How Can I Prevent the Flu:
How can I Prevent the Flu? W.A.T.C.H. IT!
- Wash Your Hands with soap and water for 20 seconds, especially after you cough and sneeze. Hand sanitizers are also effective.
- Avoid sick people and avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Teach others how to prevent the flu.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue or your sleeves NOT your Hands! Throw the tissue in the trash after you use it and wash your hands.
- Have an Emergency Plan ready just in case you get sick and keep a two weeks worth of emergency supplies , food, water, and medicine at home.
FLU W.A.T.C.H. This FLU W.A.T.C.H message was brought to you by the CNMI Department of Public Health.
To learn more, visit www.cdc.gov/h1n1flu or call 234-8950.