A federal government website managed by the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, S.W. - Washington, D.C. 20201
Flu.gov provides one-stop access to U.S. Government seasonal, H1N1 (swine), H5N1 (bird), H3N2, and pandemic flu information. Flu.gov aims to educate and guide:
- The general public
- Health and emergency preparedness professionals
- Policy makers
- Government and business leaders
- School systems
- Local communities
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Contact Center
CDC is an agency of the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). For health information, via telephone or email, please contact CDC-INFO. This service is offered in English and Spanish, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Phone: 800-CDC-INFO (800-232-4636)
Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
Please send written correspondence to:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, S.W.
Washington, D.C. 20201
U.S. Department of Agriculture
1400 Independence Ave., S.W.
Washington, D.C. 20205
Unless otherwise noted, text, documents, and images on the Flu.gov website are in the public domain and may be copied and distributed. Please credit Flu.gov as the source of the material.
Some checklists and planning materials are available in PDF format so you can easily make copies. Please note, if you adapt or modify the materials in anyway, all Flu.gov citations and logos must be removed. If copyrighted content, documents, images, or other materials appear on Flu.gov, it will be noted, and you must contact the copyright holder before you can reproduce that material.
We encourage website managers to link to Flu.gov. Please identify the site as providing one-stop access to U.S. Government seasonal, H1N1 (swine), H5N1 (bird), and pandemic flu information. The Flu.gov widget, such as the flu vaccine finder, may be used with your link.
The HHS Interagency Public Affairs Group on Influenza Preparedness and Response is responsible for coordinating pandemic-related information across the federal government. Content for this Website is provided by:
- The White House
- Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- Department of Defense (DOD)
- Department of Education (ED)
- Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- National Vaccine Program Office (NVPO)
- Substance Abuse and Medical Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
- Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- Department of the Interior (DOI)
- Department of Labor (DOL)
- Department of State (DOS)
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)